Marco wants to teach his son how to protect himself.
His son wants his Mom back.
Marco’s lover wants to protect herself.
Her son Adis, knows how to protect himself.
Marco is caught in a situation where he’ s unable to protect himself or his son.
Words and actions work in reverse.
2010, 2K, 18’, B/W
Dolby LtRt, Bosnian
- Sarajevo Film Festival
- Drama ISFF – ‘Tonia Marketaki’ Award for Best Film with social context / Best Cinematography
- Thesaloniki ISFF – ‘Cinematic Achievement Award’
- Tangier Mediteranean Short Film Festival – ‘Prix de la realisation’, (Morocco)
- FIPA, International Festival of Audiovisual programs, (France)
- Int. Film Festival Innsbruck (Austria)
- Onlus Med film fest, (Italy)
- Psarokokkalo short film festival (Greece)
- Festival Days of Sarajevo in Belgrade (Serbia)
- Aix- En – Provence, France
- Sapporo Film Fest, Japan
Cast: Mirvad Kurić, Vedrana Seksan, Irfan Durmić, Emir Drnda
Director / Editor: Georgis Grigorakis
Screenplay: Erenik Beqiri, Alexandra Safriuc, Ingebor Anna Topsoe, Georgis Grigorakis
Director of Photography: Claudio Bolivar
Music: Gautier Galard
Producers: Andrada Romagno, Dijana Olcay-Hot, Edin Pašović, Isa Živanović, Nives Zemba, Valentina Orešić
Production Company: Obala Art Centar