Marco wants to teach his son how to protect himself.
His son wants his Mom back.
Marco’s lover wants to protect herself.
Her son Adis, knows how to protect himself.
Nobody can protect nobody in the end.
Words and actions work in reverse.
SHORT: 18min, B/W,
Dolby LtRt, Bosnian, 2010
Mirvad Kurić, Vedrana Seksan
Irfan Durmić, Emir Drnda
- Sarajevo Film Festival
- Drama ISFF – ‘Tonia Marketaki’ Award Best Film with social context and Best Cinematography
- Thesaloniki ISFF – ‘Cinematic Achievement Award’
- Tangier Mediteranean Short Film Festival – ‘Prix de la realisation’
- FIPA, International Festival of Audiovisual programs
- Int. Film Festival Innsbruck,Austria
- Onlus Med film fest, Italy
- Psarokokkalo short film festival, Greece
- Festival Days of Sarajevo in Belgrade, Serbia
- Aix- En – Provence, France
- Sapporo Film Fest, Japan
Director / Editor: Georgis Grigorakis
Screenplay: Erenik Beqiri, Alexandra Safriuc,
Ingebor Anna Topsoe, Georgis Grigorakis
Director of Photography: Claudio Bolivar
Music: Gautier Galard
Producers: Andrada Romagno, Dijana Olcay-Hot,
Edin Pašović, Isa Živanović,
Nives Zemba, Valentina Orešić
Production Company: Obala Art Centar