On the 4th of December, six short films are screened in a tribute program at the 32nd Festival Tous Court (Aix). LINK
The debut feature “Digger” is going through the project development scholarship of the Nipkow Programme in Berlin.
"45 Degrees" is distibuted by "Les Films des deux rives" on a Greek short film compilation entitled "Voyage en cinema grec en temps de crise" across the French cinemas.
The Short Music Documentary "Zermatt Unplugged" is selected to participate at the 16th Thessaloniki International Documentary Festival in March.
The documentary features international artists (Morcheeba, Skunk Anansie) at Zermatt MusicFest surrounded by the stunning Swiss Alps.
- 31st Festival Tous Courts, Aix-en-Provence, December - Le Grand Prix
- 34th European SFF of Villeurbanne, (France) November - Jury Award
- Tetouan Int Mediterranean Fest, Marocco - Special Mention
Georgis was awarded with the 'Grand Prix' for the "Filmmaker's Section" at Sapporo ISFF 2013. The section showcased the shorts: '45 Degrees", "Revolving" and " N' Me for Myself".
- Athens IFF Opening Nights
- Clermont-Ferrand ISFF 2013, competition
- Brussels Short Film Fest, Belgium (April)
- Kyiv Int Short FilmFest, Ukraine (April)
- Human Rights FilmFest, San Sebastian (April)
- The Norwegian Short FilmFest (11-16 June)
- Puerto Rico Int Shortfilmfest, Cinefiesta
- Los Angeles, Greek Film Festival (6- 9 June)
- Baltimore Film Festival (July)
- Costa Rica Int Film Fest (28-30 June)
- MedFilm Festival, Rome (21-30 June)
- Linea D'ombra Fest, Italy
- Psarokokalo FilmFest (3-9 June)
- Sequence shortfilm Fest, Toulouse (November)
- Telluride Film Festival, Colorado, (Augoust)
- 28th Odense IFF , Denmark
- Ljubljana IFF
- Capalbio IFF, Spain
- Universo Corto, Elba FF
- 54th Ciné-Rencontres French FF
- 28th Brest European SFF
- Bordeaux Independent IFF
- İzmir Mediterranean Film Festival
- 11th Shnit ISFF, Switzerland
- 10th Jameson CineFest IFF, Hungary
- Adana Goldenboll FF
- Vancouver International Film Festival
- 17th Winterthur ISFF
- Other movie' Festival, Lugano, CH
- St. Louis International Film Festival
- 11th IntFest Signes de Nuit / Paris
- Braunschweig IntFilmFest
- ALCINE – Alcalá de Henares / Madrid
- Leuven ISFF
- XXI Sguardi Altrove SFF
- Fec – European SFF / Spain
- Go Short – ISFF Nijmegen, Holland
- Wiz-Art Festival, Lviv, Ukraine
- Kaliber35 Munich
The feature film project in development "I AGAINST I" is awarded with the "AEGEAN AWARD" at the Project Discovery Forum in LA Greek FilmFest by panelists including: Matthew Tataka (Sundance Film Institute), Crystal Powell (The Place Beyond the Pines), Todd J. Harris (The Kids are Allwright).
"45 Degrees" was characterized as one of the "little diamonds" of Clermont-Ferrand SFF, by Clarisse Fabre in Le Monde (06/02)
The short "45 Degrees" is screened in PAris on the 12 of February, 2013 in a programe of an International selection of short films from the competition section of Clermont-Ferrand, curated by the chief editor of BREF magazine Jacques Kermabon
The NFTS graduation film "Revolving" was presented with a Cinematic Achievement Award in the Greek Directors category at the Thessaloniki International Short Film Festival which took place in Thessaloniki, Greece, in mid-December
45 Degrees is selected for the International Competition Section of Clermont- Ferrand Short Film Festival 2013
Directed two Viral videos for Greek artist Foivos Delivorias
Commissioned by the Greek Film Center to shoot a short film about Athens.
Screened at Athens International Film Festival, Opening Nights on the 24th of September
You can read a review of the screening HERE
Sevenart presents and screens at the online film archive the short film "N' me for Myself"
You can read the presentation and see the film HERE
Directing a creative documentary about Leuteris Paraskeuas; the first Greek Athlete who competes at the Celtman extreme triathlon race, on the highlands of Scotland. Filming mid June.
Premier of the NFTS graduation film "REVOLVING" at the BFI on the 1st of March.
Reverse was awarded the "Prix de la realisation" at the 4th Mediterranean Short Film Festival in Tangier, Morocco, in October 2011. You can see a review of the festival here